Old Drift Lodge
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
5 Star luxury lodge.
Upstream of the iconic Victoria Falls, on the banks of the Zambezi River, lies Old Drift Lodge. The lodge boasts luxury accommodation overlooking the pristine Zambezi National Park, a mere 7 kilometers from the mighty Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe.
10 luxury tented twin/double suites consisting of a spacious bedroom & an en-suite bathroom with indoor & outdoor shower and 4 Family Suites consisting of two spacious bedrooms, an en-suite bathroom with indoor & outdoor shower.
Each room features a complete range of essential amenities, air conditioning, balcony / deck, mosquito nets, outside shower, plunge pool.
- Activity Desk.
- Communal Dining Eco Friendly.
- Internet Access (Complimentary).
- Private Vehicle Available.
The Old Drift Lodge presents exquisitely crafted dishes that pair modern cooking techniques with fresh local produce to ensure that every meal is uniquely indulgent.
Old Drift Lodge
- return flights from Jo'burg to Livingstone
- estimated airport taxes and fuel levies
- return airport hotel transfers
- 2 nights in a luxury tent suite
- all inclusive - all meals and drinks including in suite minibar
- premium brand drinks
- travel insurance
- all items of a personal nature
- service charges, gratuities and any other extras
- conservation levy & rainforest entry fees
- two schedule game viewing activities per day (game drive, river safari or walking safari)
- guided tour of the Falls (Zimbabwe) excluding rainforest fee’s.
- lunch at the Lookout Cafe - including drinks
20% discount voucher upon presentation - valid on any of the following Zimbabwe based activities:
- Sunset Cruise
- Gorge Swing, Zip Line & Flying Fox
- Vic Falls Canopy Tour
- Upper Zambezi Canoe Safari
- White Water Rafting
- Chobe Day Trip
- Elephant Interactions
- Game Drives in the Vic Falls Private Game Reserve
- Helicopter Flips over the Falls
The discount voucher is only valid for activities on the Zimbabwe side of the Falls. Valid until 30 April 2020.
- supplements may apply for flights on Fridays and Sundays
- packages must be booked and issued 7 days in advance
Valid for SA residents only - proof of a valid passport is required. Package price is per person and based on 2 adults sharing in a double/twin room. Normal 3rd passenger and child rates are applicable for additional guests. Prices may increase over peak periods and for individuals travelling solo. Contact us for additional nights or domestic add-ons. Prices advertised exclude all domestic flights. Prices advertised exclude any services, meals, drinks, tips, surcharges, levies and other costs not mentioned in the inclusions. Passport & visa costs (if applicable) & items of a personal nature are also not included in the advertised price, unless otherwise stated. Travel insurance is not included in the advertised price but is highly recommended. Specific and limited seats are available. Date changes are not permitted and cancellation penalties apply. Prices advertised are correct at time of publishing and subject to increase or decrease without prior notice should the currency fluctuate, tariffs, airfare alter. All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation. Airline taxes are based on the current rate of exchange and are subject to change. All travel offers are governed by specific terms and conditions of sale, which include advance purchase restrictions, minimum stay requirements, block-out travel periods and peak season surcharges. Standard kulula.com legal stuff applies. E.O&E. All prices are correct at the time of publishing.
See Old Drift Lodge
Zambezi National Park