The Table Bay Hotel
The Table Bay offers the ultimate in 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town. Considered to be the best address in Cape Town, this sophisticated Sun International property was opened in May 1997 by former South African president, Nelson Mandela. As part of the Sunlux Collection, The Table Bay continues to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury.
Situated on the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Table Bay hotel is perfectly positioned against the stunning backdrop of Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean and provides easy access to the top places to visit in Cape Town.
A property with a big heart, The Table Bay is synonymous with friendly service, environmental sustainability awareness, and a keen attention to detail. From hundreds of indigenous Protea flower arrange
The Table Bay Hotel - 2019
- return flights from Jo'burg to Cape Town
- estimated airport taxes and fuel levies
- 2 nights in a luxury twin room
- breakfast daily
- 2 day car rental (Group T) with standard waiver and 200kms free per day
- beverages and meals not specified
- travel insurance
- all items of a personal nature
- service charges, gratuities and any other extras
- The advertised price is only available on certain flights on selected days of the week. Surcharges apply for other flights.
Package price is based on 2 people sharing and is subject to availability. Prices will increase over peak periods and for individuals travelling on their own. Prices are only valid for travel during the specified travel period. Valid for South African residents only. Proof of a valid ID document is required by the property. Standard kulula.com legal stuff applies. E.O&E. (Errors and omissions excepted). All prices are correct at the time of publication.