- A copy of the policy schedule
- Proof of booking confirmation (kulula.com confirmation invoice or your flight ticket)
Depending on the reason for your claim you may also be asked for one or more of the following:
- Medical certificate
- Cancellation invoice or letter confirming no refund is due from Comair Limited
- Travel delay notification from kulula.com or British Airways (operated by Comair)
- Baggage report from kulula.com or British Airways (operated by Comair)
- Official letter from the public transport provider (scheduled bus, coach or rail services)
- Report from the vehicle repairer or breakdown assistance provider
- Proof of your original unused event ticket
Have a complaint?
Chubb is dedicated to providing you with a high level of service and professional advice. If you have any service issues, you can contact them in the following ways:
Customer Care team:
Tel: 0861 223 467 (0861 Chubb INS)
Mon - Fri: 08h00 - 17h00
We want you to have the travel best experience possible, but if you don’t, the Ombudsman for Short Term Insurance (OSTI) is available for advice or complaints in respect of claims or other matters which have not been dealt with to your satisfaction.
Please note: the complaints procedures do not affect any right of legal action that you may have against Chubb Insurance Ltd.
Tel: 011 726 8900
Fax: 011 726 5501
**Comair Ltd is a juristic representative of Chubb Insurance Limited (FSP:27176) for the purpose of receiving, holding and dealing with Premiums on behalf of Chubb. Up to the maximum regulated commission is paid to Comair Ltd, travel insurance is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Ltd a registered FSP: FSB 00060/01 – FAIS 27176 T&C of the policy apply.