from Durbs - Jo'burg from R491.48 R491.48one way incl. tax
from Jo'burg - Durbs from R491.48 R491.48one way incl. tax
from Jo'burg - East London from R491.48 R491.48one way incl. tax
from East London - Jo'burg from R491.48 R491.48one way incl. tax
from Cape Town - Jo'burg from R732.98 R732.98one way incl. tax
from Jo'burg - Cape Town from R732.98 R732.98one way incl. tax
from George - Jo'burg from R790.48 R790.48one way incl. tax
from Jo'burg - George from R790.48 R790.48one way incl. tax
|Domestic flights between|
|Traveller (economy class)|
Flight legal stuff
- The sale and discounts on kulula.com and British Airways (operated by Comair) fares starts at 12h00 on 23 November 2020 till 24 November 2020 at 23h59.
- British Airways (operated by Comair) flights are only available for purchase on ba.com.
- The sale fares and discounts are pre-allocated to the applicable classes in the system and reflect as the published fares.
- When various people are simultaneously viewing the same booking fare online, the first person to complete payment will be allocated that fare. Your booking is not guaranteed until payment has been confirmed and the ticket issued.
- Fares are divided into different fare classes depending on the demand for a flight. Generally, the earlier you book, the lower the fare. The more bookings made for a particular flight, the higher the fare class and fares applicable to the booking. Depending on the flight and demand, pricing may also differ according to the date and time of travel.
- kulula.com and British Airways (operated by Comair) discounts are available for the travel periods between 1 December 2020 to 20 October 2021. All taxes are included in the published fares.
- Customers holding unflown tickets need to refer to our flexible reaccommodation unflown ticket policy
- All fares are subject to limited availability; may not be available on all days or for particular flights; may change without notice; and are one-way, non-refundable, and non-transferable.
- The offer excludes group bookings of 9 or more.
- In terms of section 16 (3) of the CPA, cancellations can only be made to sale bookings of promotional deals outlined in this newsletter made as a result of receiving this mail. You can cancel your purchase in writing within 5 working days of paying for the booking by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should you fail to check in for a flight within the allocated time prior to the scheduled departure or board at the stipulated time, you will be regarded as a no-show by the airline and will forfeit your seat as well as the fare that is allocated to that leg of your flight reservation. A no-show is not entitled to a refund for the value of the flight missed unless otherwise specified in the applicable fare rules. Your return or any onward flight segments will also be cancelled but may be re-instated should you contact us immediately to request this.
- If you choose to book via the Contact Centre, please note that additional fees and surcharges may apply.